Betlehem Almshouse

Almshouse, founded in 1630 on the Langegracht, combined with an almshouse called ‘De Houcksteen’ (The Cornerstone) on this site in 1811
Almshouse, founded in 1630 on the Langegracht, combined with an almshouse called ‘De Houcksteen’ (The Cornerstone) on this site in 1811. A new facade was built in 1897, but behind the gate its 17th century character has been preserved.
Take a look
Location






Leaflet OpenStreetMap contributors © CARTO
©